Development Team Coach Wanted (Part Time and Contract Basis)
PCFS is looking for a go getter coach to build our development team as part of its plans to make Paracycling an elite para-sports for Singapore and intensify its outreach to help more Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the community.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated coach that want to make our athletes competitive and winners, who wants to help change lives and make a difference by helping these individuals grow physically, socially and mentally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1) Train identified PCFS athletes – 4 sessions of 2 hours training per week.
2) Build a database on our athletes, including their bio-data, development, participation and achievement in local, regional and international competitions.
3) Work with the VP and/or Team Manager in charge to strategise, plan and implement the TalentIdentification Framework and Multi-Year Sports Plan (MYSP).
4) Responsible for the athletes’ physical development and safety
5) Recommend overseas competition and training stints.
6) Liaise with the Singapore Cycling Federation to ensure compliance to national standards and guidelines.
7) Accompany athletes on overseas training and competitions as stipulated by PCFS and relevantAuthorised Agencies.
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful individual should ideally possess the following attributes :
· Qualification or relevant experience in Sports Science or Rehabilitative Services
· Experience or familiar in handling special needs individuals
· Coaching experience and/or qualifications – i.e. National Registry of Coaches license (full qualification or provisional)
· Good communicator
· Passionate about doing good
· Involved in volunteer work
Individuals without the relevant qualification and experience may still apply and be considered if they have the right aptitude and possess some of the traits outlined above.
Please send applications or enquirers via email to President@paracycling.sg.