Dear PCFS member/volunteer
We would like to invite you to the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM) of the members of the Para-Cycling Federation of Singapore (PCFS). The details of this meeting are as follows:
- Date: 25 July 2020 (Saturday)
- Time: 3.00 p.m.
- Platform: Zoom (you will be sent the link when you confirm your attendance)
Please use the link below to nominate members for the Executive Committee:
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out and ask questions about PCFS’s operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
Members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor
- elect new members of the Executive Committee
We look forward to seeing you on 25 July 2020.
Just want to say a big thank you to Mr. Roger for his generosity by donating two handbikes and accessories to Paracycling Federation of Singapore (PCFS)!!
P/S: Remember to subscribe (Free Subscription) to our Paracycling Federation of Singapore latest Youtube Video!